Sunday, May 6, 2012

funny exam answers

What a month April was!  I have been invited to return to NUDT for a third year, which I plan on doing, so that's exciting.  The month also started and ended with a holiday, and I enjoyed both of them very, very much.  The weather was overall not so bad, but the summer heat and humidity have arrived.  Also, as the title references, I gave my spring semester midterm exam, and exams always give rise to answers that tickle my funny bone.  The question that elicited the most 'creative' answers was the following: "What are the three most common ways to practice good hygiene?"  The answers I taught in class, and therefore needed were: wash your hands, cover your mouth, and stay home when you're sick.  What the students wrote ranged all over the place, and I have compiled some of the best for your reading pleasure.


-The most important I think is doing sports more.
-In my opinion, education is the first way to practice good hygiene.  Education will tell us how and what to practice good hygiene.  Second, we can use different kinds of action, like ads, TV shows, and so on to build a concept of good hygiene in society.  Third, we must punish the people who destroy hygiene and help the change to practice good hygiene.
-To set it into a law and make it compulsory to practice; to deliver it into every corner of the country through medias, and make everyone familiar with it; in schools, especially elementary schools, open a class to teach it, namely by education.
-Watch your actions when blowing noses in public.
-Study from doctors and ask some hygiene question; practice in public place and look others reaction, you can ask the reason they do like that; read book about health and daily life.
-Insist running for 15 minutes in the morning; if you feel tired, then go out for something to play.
-To learn good hygiene through media; do what you learn in your daily life; keep a good habit.
-Keep you room clean; keep your body clean and wash your clothes.
-Clean our teeth.
-The first thing is to prevent disease or illness to spread by enhance our immense.
-Go away drinking and smoking.
-Do the cleaning work every day; make the windows always open; drop the trash every day.
-To practice good hygiene, the most common way is to behavior yourself; you can clean your room frequency; plant beautiful trees and flowers to get your house pretty, and even go outdoors to take exercises to keep health.
-Wash your socks every time you play soccer/football; take a bath after large amount of sports.
-Don’t eat too much—too much food will make a person fat.
-Enough sleeping.
-At last, the most important thing is to control your emotion, always keep yourself in a good or wild mood.

My job is never boring, and I am happy that I can laugh while I work.  I cannot wait to see where May takes me, exciting new things happening and summer vacation quickly approaching!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home